Pages

Jack Black hatred travelling story !!!


Jack black is totally uninterested to travel all over the world. The ac
tor recently acted in a new movie called “Gulliver Travels”. “I like to travel not only for enjoying”, says Jack Black.

“ I always travel with a specific purpose not for any kind of pleasure, when I feel that I am traveling for that, then it appears in
my mind that I am wasting my precious time “says Black.



He admit that many people like traveling all over the world for enjoying many spectacular things, but I am not that kind of person, I am serious about my life rather than
wasting my time just for pleasure”


.Recently,Jack revealed that he really loves attending the red carpet events. “I like to be on the red carpet, maybe I am in the group of only few who really like to attend here” said Jack black.